About the drink
A Bloody Mary is a cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and other spices and flavourings including Worcestershire sauce, hot sauces, garlic, herbs, horseradish, celery, olives, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and/or celery salt. It is usually consumed in the morning or early afternoon, and is popular as a hangover cure. The Bloody Mary was invented in the 1920s or 1930s.Virgin Mary, can be made without the presence of alcohol.
- Chilled tall glass
- 45ml vodka
- 6 measures of tomato juice
- Quarter of lemon
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco® sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1 celery stick
- Chill glass with ice cubes or soda
- Add the ice, vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice in a shaker.
- Add a dash of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce; shake well.
- Get a tall glass fill with ice and strain the drink over the ice adds salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a celery stick and quarter lemon.
- If guest would like spicy one then add more tabasco and Worcestershire sauce